YMCA of the Rockies, Estes Park, CO
July 15 to July 19, 2019
This year's Theme: "All In "
Program Line Up
Bible Study Leader: Dean Swenson
Speaker: Bill Yonker
Worship: the Conference Band
Dynamic Song Leader Duo: Swen & Dean
Creative Drama: Happy Fun Time
Join us for an amazing and God-filled week of Bible Study, Prayer, Adventure, Fun, Fellowship and more!
Who Can Come?
All Youth who have completed 8th grade through 2019 High School Graduates
Click on the links below to download forms.
Mail Registration Form and Permission/Release Forms with payment to:
Youth Conference Registrar
c/o Pat & Scarlet Dean
2880 75th ST NW
Glenburn ND 58740
Participants must ensure that correct payments are submitted based upon dates listed. To register, you MUST send in the registration fee, registration form, and your payment. (No payment without registration forms/release forms please.)
Expectations for the participants - sponsors will be enforcing
The leadership of the 2019 AALC National Conference would like to remind you of a few basic guidelines we all need to follow in order to make this year’s Conference enjoyable for all participants. These things are pretty standard for events such as this, so none of them should surprise you too much. If you keep in mind what the purpose of the Conference is, these things will not become an issue at all.
- We are all ambassadors for Christ. Our attitudes and actions are a direct reflection on Him and His church. Keep this in mind when you decide what you will be wearing at the Conference (modesty is the key here), how you treat your surroundings (leave them cleaner than when you came), how you treat fellow Conference participants (just like you wish to be treated), and how you treat the sponsors and Conference leadership (with respect and obedience).
- Be there. The Conference has been designed to have a lasting spiritual effect on your life. Know what time it is and where you are supposed to be!!! Students will be at all scheduled activities unless they have received permission from the Conference staff.
- Get some sleep. A good night’s sleep is vital to getting the most out of the Conference. Be in your room and lights out at the time specified on your schedule. Remember to respect others – the walls are not sound-proof.
- Take good care of yourself. Being at a high altitude has an effect on those who are not used to it. It’s important that you eat three meals a day (even if you don’t feel hungry), and drink plenty of fluids. Asthma and hyperglycemia effects are greatly increased in this setting.
- Remember the Purple Rule. Girls are pink, guys are blue - Pink and blue together make purple... THOU SHALT NOT MAKE PURPLE! Couples should limit physical contact to hand holding. Remember, we are representing Christ!
- Respect your free time privileges. (PRIVILEGE is the key word there...) Know what’s going on, and where it’s taking place. There will be plenty of things for you to choose from, but keep a couple of things in mind...the other dorms and housing units are off limits to us at all times. Also, be back at the Camp in time for dinner. All off-site activities will conclude in time to allow you to make it back to eat. Don’t wander off alone! Be with at least one other person, and let your room sponsor know where you are going to be. There will be hikes scheduled during the course of the Conference. These will be the only times you should be on the trails. All trails are off limits at all other times.
- Know what you can and cannot bring along. These are fairly simple, and self-explanatory...
Please do NOT bring: electronic games, drugs, alcohol, tobacco, synthetic marijuana, any drug paraphernalia, bath salts, vaping of any kind or purchases of any of these, laser pointers, weapons of any kind (guns, knives, fireworks, flamethrowers, and nuclear warheads should be left home), inappropriate clothing & logos or expensive items you’re afraid of losing (if you absolutely couldn’t stand to lose something, you may want to think twice about bringing it along).
In situations where a participant’s behavior does not follow these guidelines, every effort will be made to remedy the situation in accordance with Biblical principles. However, the leadership of The AALC National Youth Conference reserves the right to take disciplinary actions including youth being sent home at their parent’s expense if deemed necessary. Revised 20 October 2018
A copy of the above Parent/Youth Covenant can be downloaded by clicking on the Registration Form link.