Church Leaders, we hope these resources will serve you as you serve and govern your congregation.
- 2020 Annual Congregtional Statistical Report Form
- Index of Congregations that publish podcasts of sermons or worship services (page)
- Open Letter from The AALC's Executive Committee to all members of The AALC (PDF)
- Budget & Benevolence Transmittal Form (PDF)
- Benevolence Transmittal Form (PDF)
* The interactive PDFs above will allow you to click on and complete applicable fields. Please print the number of copies you want before closing the PDF report form. A completed document can only be saved on your computer if your system has the capability to print or save in PDF (.pdf) format.
Does The AALC offer a pension for its pastors?
Yes, The AALC offers a complete Pension Program through the Pinnacle Planning Group of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Each church is urged to offer this package to its pastor as part of his compensation. Reciprocal agreements with most other church bodies are in effect for pastors and churches that transfer into The AALC.
Caring for Those who Care for You (Compensation Guide) - Updated June 2021
Pastoral Call Documents
- Call Committee Guidelines (PDF)
- Congregation Profile Information for the Call Process (PDF)
- Congregation Profile and Profile of Pastor You Seek (PDF)
- Letter of Call Template (PDF)
- Caring for Those who Care for You (Compensation Guide) Updated June 2021