Church Leaders, we hope these resources will serve you as you serve and govern your congregation.
- Congregational Budget & Benevolence Transmittal Form - NEW
- Individual Contribution Transmittal Form - NEW
- 2022 Annual Congregational Statistical Report Form
- Index of Congregations that publish podcasts of sermons or worship services (page)
Does The AALC offer a pension for its pastors?
Yes, The AALC offers a complete Pension Program through the Pinnacle Planning Group of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Each church is urged to offer this package to its pastor as part of his compensation. Reciprocal agreements with most other church bodies are in effect for pastors and churches that transfer into The AALC.
Caring for Those who Care for You (Compensation Guide) - Updated June 2021
Pastoral Call Documents
- Call Committee Guidelines
- Congregation Profile Parts One & Two
- Congregation: Calling a Pastor
- Congregation: Profile of the Pastor You Seek
- Letter of Call Template (PDF)
- Caring for Those who Care for You (Compensation Guide) Updated June 2021